TOWN OF PLYMOUTH
TOWN OF PLYMOUTH
AN ORDINANCE REPLACING TOWN OF PLYMOUTH ORDINANCE 1992-3 AND ADOPTING A BUILDING CODE FOR ALL BUILDINGS IN THE TOWN OF PLYMOUTH.
1. The purpose of the Building Code is to provide minimum standards for the protection of life, limb, health, property, and environment; and to provide for the safety and welfare of the general public, consumers, owners and occupants of residential, commercial, industrial and public buildings.
2. This Ordinance shall control all matters concerning the construction alteration, addition, repair removal, demolition, use, location, occupancy and maintenance of all buildings and structures and their service equipment and appurtenances located in the Town of Plymouth.
3. The State of Wisconsin Uniform Dwelling Code contained in Chs. SPS 320 through 325, Wis. Adm. Code, and Subchapter II of Chapter 101, Wis. Stats., including any subsequent amendments thereto, are adopted by reference and incorporated herein as if they were fully set forth and made a part hereof.
4. The State of Wisconsin Commercial Building Code contained in Chs. SPS 361 through 366, Wis. Adm. Code, and subsequent amendments thereto, are adopted by reference and incorporated herein as if they were fully set forth and made a part hereof.
5. This Ordinance establishes policies for permits and building inspections.
6. This Ordinance establishes penalties for violation of this Ordinance.
The full text of the Ordinance may be obtained or viewed at no charge by contacting the Town Clerk, Susan Douglas, 8219 High Street, P.O. Box 464, Hanover, WI 53542; telephone number 608-879-4012, or on the Town web site, www.townofplymouthwi.com
Clerk, Town of Plymouth
October 16, 2013