TOWN OF PLYMOUTH, ROCK COUNTY
PLANNING AND ZONING COMMITTEE
JANUARY 31, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M.
PLYMOUTH TOWN HALL
8219 W HIGH ST.
1. Call Meeting to Order, Pledge, and Roll Call
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Appointment of Committee Secretary
4. Approval of Minutes From Last Meeting
5. Citizen Participation, Communications, and Announcements
6. PUBLIC HEARING: To hear a request for rezoning 4.11 acres in the NW¼ of SW ¼, of Section 12, Town of Plymouth, Rock County, Wisconsin from B-1 to A-3. Parcel # 6-15-113.2. Requested by Archie and Delores Reese.
7. Topics for Next Agenda.
Town of Plymouth Planning and Zoning Committee
Rock County, Wisconsin
Posted January 28, 2017
Plymouth Town Hall
Town of Plymouth Website
Anyone wishing to attend who because of disability requires special accommodations should contact the Town Clerk at 876-6112 by 5:00 PM the Monday before the meeting so arrangements can be made.
Note: Members of the Town Board may attend the meeting of the Planning and Zoning Committee at the above specific time and place. Members will attend for the sole purpose of gathering information regarding items before the Planning and Zoning Committee. No discussion, votes or other action will be taken by the Town Board members at this meeting.