TOWN OF PLYMOUTH, ROCK COUNTY
PLANNING AND ZONING COMMITTEE
May 30, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M.
PLYMOUTH TOWN HALL
8219 W HIGH ST.
1. Call Meeting to Order, Pledge, and Roll Call
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes From Last Meeting
4. Citizen Participation, Communications, and Announcements
5. Michael Harasti’s Request to Build Storage Sheds on his B1 Property
6. Discussion with Rock County Planning & Development and Plymouth Town Board about MOA and partnership with Town of Plymouth
7. Topics for Next Agenda.
Ann Redmer, Secretary
Town of Plymouth Planning and Zoning Committee
Rock County, Wisconsin
Posted May 27, 2017
Plymouth Town Hall
Town of Plymouth Website
Anyone wishing to attend who because of disability requires special accommodations should contact the Town Clerk at 876-6112 by 5:00 PM the Monday before the meeting so arrangements can be made.
Note: Members of the Town Board will attend the meeting of the Planning and Zoning Committee at the above specific time and place. Members will attend for the sole purpose of gathering information regarding items before the Planning and Zoning Committee. No votes or other action will be taken by the Town Board members at this meeting.