Property Owner Information:
The Town of Plymouth property taxes consist of tax levies for the State of Wisconsin, Rock County, Parkview School District, Blackhawk Technical College, and Town of Plymouth. Property taxes for property located in unincorporated Hanover also include a tax levy for the Sanitary District.
Tax bills are mailed to property owners in mid December of each year. Tax bills are also available on the Rock County website. Payments are due January 31st and July 31st (if using the installment plan) or January 31st (if paying in a lump sum)
Contact Tippy Phillips, Town of Plymouth Treasurer, at (608) 290-2211 if you need information or have any questions about your property taxes.
The Rock County Treasurer's Office collects property taxes for the Town of Plymouth.
Property Tax Payment Options:
Paying by Mail
- Include the Tax ID Number.
- If paying more than one parcel with one check, list the Tax ID numbers and amounts for each parcel.
- If you would like a receipt, enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope.
- Mail to:
Rock County Treasurer
51 S Main St.
Janesville, WI 53545
Paying In Person
- Bring your tax bill(s) with you.
The Treasurer's Office accepts tax payments via cashier's check, personal check, money order or cash.
- Do NOT send cash in the mail. Cash is only accepted in person.
- All payments must be made in United States Funds only.
- If payment is made by check, the tax receipt is not valid until the check has cleared all banks.
- Make checks or money orders payable to: Rock County Treasurer
You can also pay your property taxes online with credit card, debit card or electronic check by using the link below. (Please note there is an extra fee added to your payment for this service)
Rock County Treasurer's Tax Search Database: provides assessed value, legal description, current year tax amount including fair market value, lottery credit claimed, special charges, and parcel payment history. Copies of Tax Bills as well as balance due are available in the tax search database.